FIRST FINAL TASK REVIEW

I used iMovie for editing, and it took me approximately two hours to finish. Since I had recorded everything on my iPhone, editing was simple. This is because I didn't need to transfer the clips between devices. However, I would advise someone to utilize iMovie on a Mac. This is because I found it difficult to divide and separate clips when editing on my phone. To make editing easier and provide a more seamless editing experience, you can move film from your iPhone to a Mac. It also took a lot of patience and accuracy because I found it quite difficult to zoom in on every detail of a certain clip and then cut or trim the portions that I didn't want. I used iMovie's "Blast" filter in the scene where one of the actors is confused by the smell of a burning candle. I chose to do this since it gave the scene a more somber appearance and would be noticed by the audience. This, makes it appear more effective than usual. For me, evaluating a project's opening scene is usually a very personal process. It's similar to seeing through an opening to see the story's center as a whole. I start by ensuring the scenario grabs the audience's interest and establishes the appropriate mood. I pay close attention to every little thing. From sentence tempo to shot framing, trying to create a fluid storyline that stimulates viewers' interest. It's an emotional rollercoaster; there's a joy to see the scene come to life, but there's also an element of nervousness, wondering if it will strike the right nerve. New details are revealed with every viewing, leading to changes that strengthen cohesion and effect. It's an intricate dance that calls for both logical thinking and gut instinct to balance my artistic vision with the scene's actuality. I occasionally get carried away by the characters and their world, lost in the storytelling magic. Still, I keep an eye out for anomalies or instances that could shatter the enchantment. The process of reviewing is ultimately an exploration and improvement process, a complex balancing act between skill and intuition that becomes the core of the story.

                                            







Comments

Popular posts from this blog